Khushi almost made
her decision...
She moved her hand
to the lock but Arnav slammed his hand down hard on the door...
"I can't let
you leave...I don't know why...but I feel it's not safe for you...and so you're
going to listen to me!"
Khushi didn't turn
around...
She thought of
Anjali having her baby...
She thought of Akash
and Payal waiting inside...
They were all safe
in the waiting area of the hospital...the police were guarding them...
Her thought's were
at war...
But knowing that the
rest of the family were safe...
Slowly turning around, she came face to face with her husband...
Slowly turning around, she came face to face with her husband...
She was afraid of
him, but at the same time, severely worried for him...
He had memory loss
from the injury on his head...but yet, he still had protected her...
"...he's still
there...I know his heart recalls who I am..." she thought to
herself..."but he is ASR at the moment...and I have to be careful..."
She took a deep breath in and felt her chest pull...
Her nerves were still on edge from the heat exhaustion...
She took a deep breath in and felt her chest pull...
Her nerves were still on edge from the heat exhaustion...
"Look at
me...Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta..." He commanded...
Khushi looked up as
he started walking towards her...
Fear began to engulf
her..."P...ppllease...I will stay...just...just...please don't come any
closer..."
Arnav
smirked..."why...you seemed so brave just before..."
He stood directly in
front of her waiting for her response...
"I...I didn't
cheat on you...He...Shyamji...he...he lied to you..."
"I know...you
told me the story...but...Why...I..." he growled in fury..."I feel as
though I need to protect you...I feel like I've forgotten something very
serious..."
Khushi stook as still as she could, trembling all over..."It's all okay Arnavji...We are safe in
here...I'm not leaving you until your memory has returned..."
Without warning, his
mouth came down hard on hers.
She could feel his
anger...his frustration...and even though her heart was
thumping violently in fear, she knew he
wasn't going to hurt her.
He was fighting
himself, and it was the fighting that made the kiss harsh.
He didn't give her
time to breathe, but pushed his tongue between her lips.
Khushi didn't pull
away, she didn't fight back.
Her acquiescence
seemed to make him angrier.
His hands left her
shoulders and he held her face, angling it so he could take more, go
deeper.
She felt him shudder
when her tongue stroked his.
The tension in his
body surrounded her but didn't invade her.
Roughly, he tore his
mouth from hers. "Damn it...I don't know what's going
on...and..." he raked his hand through his hair..."My head is
pounding..."
His voice was coarse and filled with pain, his breathing ragged.
His voice was coarse and filled with pain, his breathing ragged.
Her voice shook as she spoke..."Don't be afriad
Arnavji...I...I love you...even though you may not remember..."
With a low groan, he
took her mouth again.
The fierce passion
was still there.
But this time...the
anger wasn't.
She wrapped her arms
around his back and held on tight.
...........
Akash and Payal were
still pacing in the waiting room..."Where is Khushi!?" Payal asked
the police officer...
"I saw her meet
Mr. Raizada...so wherever they are, they are together..."
"Akash..."
Payal faced her husband..."what if Shyamji got to them?"
"Don't think
that way..." Akash now spoke to the guard..."Please would you send
someone out to scout the area? Just to make sure they are safe?"
"Right away
sir..." and the policeman called in extra officers to search the outside
of the hospital...
"Chote!?"
Nani poked her head out from behind the labour room door...
"Nani,
uh...Bhai had to ...Uh...he's ..."
"He's outside
with Khushi...the police are fetching them now..."
Nani smiled and
said..."come...Come in and meet baby Akshay"
As they entered the
maternity room, Anjali greeted them with a huge beaming smile...
Nani quickly assured
her that Arnav and Khushi were on their way...
"it's okay
Nani...No rushing...I have my little boy..." Anjali lifted him higher for
Akash and Payal to see...
They all hugged,
kissed and cried happily together...
...........
Khushi heard herself
sigh as she buried her face in his shoulder ...
Arnav felt his heart
beating wildly...he also felt a roaring pain throb inside his head...
"Arnavji?"
"I...Khushi..."
he started to blink slowly...
"Arnavji...!
Please...sit..." she tried to lead him to the chair but he collapsed onto
her...
Khushi felt his body
weight press into her body as he fainted...
Her back hit the door behind her and she slowly slid to the floor...using all her strength to take him with her...
Her back hit the door behind her and she slowly slid to the floor...using all her strength to take him with her...
As she gently lay
his head on her lap, she began to cry...
"Oh God...will
this ever stop...Arnavji, I miss you so much...even though you're here...I...I
need you..."
She rested her head
back on the hard door...her fingers ran through his hair...
Her heart ached and she tried to regulate her breathing...
Her heart ached and she tried to regulate her breathing...
She didn't know how
much time passed before he started to wake...
Arnav grimaced as he tried to turn his head...
Arnav grimaced as he tried to turn his head...
Khushi saw his eyes
flickering and her pulse quickened...
She was afraid...
Afraid he still wouldn't remember...
Afraid that he would be worse...
Afraid that she was going to lose him...
She was afraid...
Afraid he still wouldn't remember...
Afraid that he would be worse...
Afraid that she was going to lose him...
But she quickly
stifled her anxiety...she loved him, and needed to focus on him...
His eyes opened
slowly and he saw Khushi...
Arnav immediately
breathed a sigh of relief seeing her...
Ignoring the pain in
his head, he sat up as fast as he could...
"...no no
Arnavji...don't sit up too fast...you hurt your..."
Arnav silenced her
with a kiss full of love and gentleness...
He held her carefully in his arms and let his hands carefully trail over her arms...
He held her carefully in his arms and let his hands carefully trail over her arms...
"He's
here...Arnavji's here..." her mind became stronger, as her body
collapsed...
She lifted her hands
to his collar and pulled him against her as she began to sob turbulently...
Worry took hold and Arnav broke their kiss to look down at her...
Her lips trembled,
plump teardrops glistened on her cheeks...
"Khushi?
Sweetheart what happened Are you okay?"
his hands came up to touch her face and Khushi involuntarily flinched
away...
Stricken with panic,
Arnav froze..."Khushi...? Khushi it's me..."
His gaze wandered
from her face and realisation pummelled through him...
He saw where they
were...
He ran his hand
behind his neck, feeling the pain in his head...
He remembered
fighting Shyam...Falling...Waking up here...Seeing Shyam...Shyam lying to him
once again...
And finally...he let
out a terrified groan as his mind flashed back to Khushi...
His eyes were
tortured as he started down protectively at her...
"I had grabbed
her, pulled her to this broken down storeroom, and threw her right in front
of...." his thoughts raced with everything that happened...his anger...his
carelessness...her fear...her terror...shyam's threats...shyam's lies...
Holding her as if
she would break, Arnav spoke softly..."oh...oh my God Khushi...I...I...I'm
so...I can't believe...I..."
His body was
starting to shake..."Khushi..." his eyes drank her in...she was
safe...she was with him...but..."everything I said...everything I
did..."
Her eyes
opened, dripping with tears..."Do...Do you know who I am
now Arnavji...?"
His breathing
halted as his own eyes began to tear up...unable to speak, he just nodded...
Khushi smiled
slightly..."then it's okay now..."
He saw her trying to make HIM feel better...but he saw her fear, her despair...
He saw her trying to make HIM feel better...but he saw her fear, her despair...
He stood up slowly
and helped her to stand...
Hey eyes shifted
from left to right, as if trying to find somewhere to hide from him...
"Khushi..."
he whispered...
She didn't know what
do to...or what to say...
"Hell with
it..." in one leap he was holding her in his arms, and in less than a
second, his mouth was suctioned to hers...
She gasped as she felt his hot breath against her face...
His need for her
rose in him more violent than a tidal wave...
Khushi cried out in
relief...
He kissed her until
he felt the tension leave her...
Softly he pulled his
lips from hers..."I was so scared Arnavji...I was so..."
"I know...I
know..."
"I didn't know
what to do...Shyamji was standing right in front of me..."
Arnav let her speak
out her fear...
"I ran to you,
but...but you...you didn't...He could have..."
Arnav slid his arm
around her waist and firmly ran his other hand up her back to cradle her
neck..."Never...Never Khushi...You're mine..."
As she gasped for
breath, his lips brushed hers gently...
"I love
you..."
"I love you
Arnavji..."
Suddenly Khushi's
eyes flew open..."You...You were hurt...We have to go and get you
checked...NOW!"
He gave a small smile hearing her concern..."Khushi, I'm okay...I..."
Khushi glared up at
him...
"I will go
right now to get checked out..." Arnav said as he kissed her forehead...
As Khushi turned
towards the door she stopped so quickly that Arnav walked into her...
His arms reached out
to steady her..."Khushi? What happened?"
Her hands clung to
his arms that were holding her tightly around her waist...
"What if he's
still there...?"
Arnav instantly
walked in front of her..."He won't touch you Jaan...I promise..."
He opened the door
and came face to face with the police officer...Arnav instantly remembered him...when he told him to go and get Khushi...
"Mr. Raizada?
Mrs. Raizada? Are you both alright?"
Arnav gave him a
furious stare and pushed past him...
Following them, the
officer spoke, "Sir, we have brought in an extra team to guard the parking
area..."
Arnav halted and
spun around..."Well it's too bloody late for that isnt' it!?!"
Khushi placed her
hand on his shoulder and Arnav quieted...
He held her hand tighter and continued
into the hospital...
Payal and Akash were
just exiting Anjali's room when they saw Arnav and Khushi...
"What!? Where
have you both been!?" Payal shreiked...
"Oh my God,
Di!!!" Khushi and Arnav said in unison...
Still gripping
Khushi's hand, Arnav ran into Anjali's room...
Anjali immediately
lit up..."Chote! Khushiji! You're here!"
Arnav and Khushi
approached the bed slowly and saw the baby..."it's a boy...Akshay..."
Tears filled
Khushi's eyes..."oh my...he's beautiful..."
Arnav smiled and
cupped Anjali's face..."Are you okay?"
She was about to
answer when she saw how pale Arnav looked..."Am I okay? Are YOU okay
Chote?!"
Anjali's doctor
entered the room and Khushi immediately said, "listen, I need a doctor to
check my husband...quickly please..."
The doctor looked at
Khushi and then to Arnav...."What has happened?"
Anjali was also
asking the same question as Khushi retold all that happened...
Finally Khushi
looked at Anjali and said, "I'm so sorry to say all this in front of you
Di..."
Shaking her head,
Anjali held Khushi's hand..."No no, Khushiji...I'm glad you did...He has
to be stopped...I can't believe that Chote lost his memory..."
The doctor
intervened..."Temporary memory loss is quite common during a head
injury...the base of his skull is still slightly swollen so don't be alarmed if
he still doesn't remember some minor things...all his memory will
return..."
They all thanked the
doctor as he turned to leave...
"Chote...Tell
Akash to take you and Khushiji home right now...She is still weak from her
heatstroke and now that this has happened, you also need to rest..."
"But Di...You
just..."
"I'm fine
Chote...Nani is here...Payal is here..." Anjali smiled reassuringly...
They said their
goodbyes and went to talk to Akash...
...................
Khushi sat next to
Arnav as he slept...
It reminded her of the time his sugar level was low and she stayed up the entire night looking out for him...
It reminded her of the time his sugar level was low and she stayed up the entire night looking out for him...
When they arrived
home, Khushi had ordered him to shower and go to sleep...
He didn't refuse as
his head was pounding...
Khushi pulled the
couch over next to the bed and ended up falling asleep from exhaustion....
...............
When Arnav woke up,
the first thing he saw was his wife's sleeping face...
He shook his head
and wondered firstly, why she wasn't in the bed with him...
Feeling a lot more
rested and not in half as much pain as before, he sat up and stared at
Khushi...
"I love you
..." he whispered as he traced his fingertips along her cheek...
Khushi stirred and
he quickly removed his hand, not wanting to frighten her...
When she opened her
eyes, she sat up quickly..."Arnavji?! Are you okay?"
She stood up and
placed her hand on his forehead, then on his cheek, then gently at the back of
his head..."Are you alright? Are you feeling sick? Hungry? Thirsty? Talk
to me Arnavji! "
"Khushi...STOP!"
he said almost laughing..."I'm okay sweetheart...I promise..."
Khushi stilled...
Arnav stood up
slowly and went to sit beside her on the couch...
He noticed her tired
eyes, and her trembling hands...his eyes roamed her face..."Khushi...Did
you sleep long?"
She stood up and
Arnav followed..."Khushi?"
He saw her start to
walk away and he quickly stood in front of her...her silence answered for
her...
Feeling slightly
annoyed Arnav's eyes flashed with anger..."Khushi...You are still
recovering from Heat stroke! My God! Can't you look after yourself
either!?"
Her voice came out
whisper quiet..."I...I didn't want to sleep...I wanted to make sure you
were okay...I...I was so worried...I couldn't calm down..."
Overcome with love
for her, he stepped forward and pressed his lips onto hers...
She tried to move
away but he only clamped his arms tighter, his hands immovable at her waist.
His eyes were
serious...their depths unfathomable. “I'm so sorry Khushi...."
She shook her head..."You have nothing to be sorry for Arnavji...you were
hurt...you weren't in the right frame of mind..."
A muscle flexed in
his jaw.
If she said any more, he'd scream.
If she said any more, he'd scream.
"Why can't you
yell at me!? Do you think I'm going to hurt you if you do!? You have every right to be
angry at me! After what I did! After EVERYTHING I did..."
Khushi quickly
leaned forward and kissed him.
Her hands cupped the
back of his head...her fingers spearing carefully through his thick black
hair...
His mouth opened
over hers and he poured all his heart into the mating of their tongues, of
their breath.
Hands slid and
caressed on skin, shocking nerve endings.
Moving their bodies
slowly back, Arnav lay her slowly down on their bed...
Soon she was too
lost in the onslaught of feelings, of emotions to think of anything but
Arnav....
She was the most
beautiful woman he’d ever seen.
His hands ran up her
sides and he palmed her breasts...
He leaned forward
and kissed her arched neck.
Her moan vibrated in
her throat, against his mouth.
When her moans and
whimpers began to resound off the walls, he held his hands still and he waited till
she looked at him ...
No fear...Just
desire...
He rolled off her
and pulled her to her feet...
“I don’t care how,
but get your clothes out of my way.... Now.”
Somehow Khushi
complied...a small smile came across her face...
He pulled his shirt
off making buttons fly across the room...
His sweatpants hit
the floor next...
He was hard. Really
hard.
With every piece of
clothing that left her, Arnav's hands soon found her bare skin...
His hands spanned
the width of her trim ribcage and he allowed his thumbs to rub over her nipples
until they beaded into tiny points.
He bent and suckled.
Lapping at the upper and lower curves of her breasts. Loving that everything
about her was proportioned perfectly for her petite frame.
When her panties
fell to the floor he stood up straight and kissed her hungrily...
The kiss went on and
on, from ravenous to sweet back to greedy. When they kissed like this, the
world fell away.
He trilled his lips
down neck, past her breasts, over her stomach and dropped to his knees beside
the bed...he gripped her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed...
Arnav kissed the
soft section of skin between her hipbones.
Closing his eyes, he
breathed in the dark scent of her arousal...
He spread her legs and gently
kissed up each inner thigh before his rough tongue slowly parted the delicate
folds of her flesh.
Khushi heard a
roaring sound in her ears and felt her vision go fuzzy as he gently rubbed at
her with his thumb, all the while dancing his tongue expertly across the pink
lips of her womanhood, quickly creating a frenzy of need and desire to shoot
through her.
Khushi felt her hips
swaying to the rhythm of Arnav’s tongue caressing her as his fingers made slow
circles against her skin. One sensation blended into the next until it was all
a blur of pleasure searing through her so fiercely she cried out.
Knowing she was
close, Arnav climbed on top of her and in one fluid motion, filled her.
Her eyes opened and
looked at him.
She tried to wiggle
and move...spur him on...but he shook his head, holding her hips tightly
against him, pushing deep inside her, keeping her vulnerable to what he wanted
her to feel.
"Arnavji...p...please..."
He began to move...slowly... Shallowly...up
and down, keeping control of the rhythm.
Khushi never said a
word, but the sounds she made in the back of her throat drove him on.
Her hands slid over
him like the soft wings of butterflies.
He pushed
deeper...harder, fully, completely....
Her gasps became
faster...Her teeth nipped his lips, before her tongue darted into his mouth,
demanding more.
And more he
gave....He kissed her ravenously as he sped up his penetrations...
He pistoned his hips steadily, firmly, not moving slowly
but not hurrying either.
He made sure she
felt every inch of him thrusting into
her and every inch coming out.
He stared down at
her..."Look at me...Khushi look at me!"
Her eyes opened and
he saw her dilated pupils..."keep your eyes on mine..."
Arnav slammed deep
inside her, he felt her tighten and knew
she was cresting...
As her body started
to convulse, he grabbed a fistful of her hair,
and looking straight into her clouded eyes, he snarled, “You're Mine...”
Right there. That’s
when she exploded.
Her inner muscles
contracted violently... she screamed so loud and so long that he knew she’d be
embarrassed if she ever realized it.
He couldn’t hold
back any longer either...
He felt the pressure build up and detonation
struck...He shot out in hard pulses inside her.
The pleasure was
incredible.
It blinded him to
all else, made him deaf and dumb to everything but her and the unbelievable
sensations coursing through his body.
Eventually, however,
as he collapsed against her, he became aware of two things...how close he'd come to losing her again... and the fact that he’d screamed his pleasure even louder than she had...
Thank god he came back to his sensesi was worried for a bit. The making love part was powerfully hot
ReplyDeletesizzling hot
ReplyDeleteawesome update loved it glad his memory came back and the make sex was hot loved loved hoe you describe the emotion well written
ReplyDeletethe screaming part in the end got me giggling so bad! nice update
ReplyDeleteDamn.. temporary amnesia over.. thank god.. he is back to the possessive, crazy arnav.. as always. the love-making was amazing.. his need to prove to her.. that he is always there.. and that she is HIS.. nice............
ReplyDeleteWOAH! That was HAWT! But I'm glad he remembers now!
ReplyDeletethanks god he is back
ReplyDeleteoh god someone pls carve this message in shyams brain that kushi doesnt love him
she loves arnav
..
ugh when is he ever going to understand that
smileyhug7679
Thanks for the PM. Awesome update. Glad that he remembers her. Shyam needs to back off. Amazing love scene.
ReplyDelete- desisweetheart9 from IF.
A sizzling hot update!:)
ReplyDelete(tinsel)